Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Final Final Election Results

Today the final result were released with all the provisional ballots finally counted.

I ended up with 47,758 votes with 18.52%. I kept my second place by beating Nick by 2.44% with his 41,464 votes.

Unfortunately, Wendy Greuel fooled a lot of people with her deceptive ads and mailers. So now we have the greater of 2 evils as the new L.A. City Controller.

But don't despair, I will be running again! I will announce in the next couple of months my decision on which office I will run for. I encourage you to support your favorite candidate or run for local or state office.

We were holding out some hope that Walter would pull off a run-off. But it just didn't happen.

Thank you again to Walter Moore for EVERYTHING!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do we know for sure that no illegal alien voted?

Kathleen "Suzy" Evans said...

No, we really don't.